Friday, February 21, 2014

Kacee's Curations

I have always loved fashion, in fact I may be a bit obsessed. So, my new business venture has been extremely fun and rewarding for me. I've started what I call Kacee's Curations. It's essentially a collection of new and used items that I'm selling on eBay and at the Marietta Queen of Hearts Antique store. I love thrift store finds for so many reasons but, it boils down to getting that special piece that nobody else has. You know, that amazing item that screams out your personality and makes you shine. Don't get me wrong I love the "new" things too but, I think it's so important to strike a balance in your wardrobe. So, while scouring the thrift stores, antique galleries, discount stores (I love T.J. Maxx) and estate sales I come across so many great items that I decided to share. So, check out my eBay store and for the more vintage-inspired items visit my booth (KPJP) "My Deer Little shop" for some great finds at great prices!

Here's some of the curated pieces I currently have up on eBay:





No comments: